Using Manage Backup, you can delete the backed up data or copy the backed up data from the current backup location to a different location. You may change the backup location if you do not have enough space on the current location.
- Open Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro .
- On the left pane, navigate Privacy > Backup & Restore > Manage Backup.
To configure backup, click Manage Backup.
- Click the > icon for Manage Backup to manage the backup settings.
- The following options are available:
- Copy Backup: To copy the backed up data to a different location, click Select Location and then browse a location. Click OK and then click Start. The data back up will be copied to the new location.
- Delete Backup: The path to the backup location and the file size of the backup is displayed. If you do not need the backed up data, you may delete the backup to free the disk space. Click Delete Backup to delete the backup files. A warning message appears. Read the message carefully. To confirm deletion, click Yes.