Schedule Scan allows you to schedule a new scan by adding time and frequency. This helps you to scan your device at the defined schedule automatically.
Note: To schedule a scan on the devices with OS 6.0 and later versions, you must grant permissions.
To create a scan schedule, follow these steps:
Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
Tap main menu > Settings > Scan > Schedule Scan.
To set a new scan schedule, tap Schedule New Scan.
Under the Set Time & Frequency section, set time and frequency to start the scan.
Time & Frequency include the options such as Scan while charging, Once a day, Once a week, and Once a month.
- You can set only one type of frequency.
- If Scan while charging is selected, then your device is scanned once in 24 hours while charging with battery level at least 50% or more.
- If you select Once a day, specify the time.
- If you select Once a week, specify day and time.
- If you select Once a month, specify date and time.
- Set the scan schedule and tap Save.