To block unwanted calls:
- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- On Dashboard tap Block Calls. You can use the following options to block the calls:
- Block Number: Type the number and tap Add to Blocked Numbers List.
- Phone Logs: You can choose a contact from the phone logs and tap Add to Blocked List.
- Contact List: You can add a contact from the Contact list and tap Add to Blocked List.
- Custom: Use this option to block the calls from custom series (Ex: 4000000000). You can also specify whether a contact should begin or end with such series.
- In the text field, enter 3-20 characters and select the Starting with or Ending with option.
Note: This feature will not block numbers configured in anti-theft.
- Blocked List: Displays the numbers that were blocked with the help of Block Calls option.