You can easily update the alternate contact numbers to be displayed on the blocked device screen to receive messages if your device gets lost. Make sure that the alternate contact numbers are active and do not give the alternate contact number of your dual SIM device.
- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- Access Anti-Theft via either options:
- On Dashboard menu, tap Anti-Theft.
- Tap main menu > Settings > Anti-Theft.
- Ensure if Anti-Theft is enabled. If it is not enabled, tap Anti-Theft.
- On Anti-Theft screen, tap Update Alternate Contacts.
- In the new screen, tap Add from Contacts.
- You can search the contact or select the contact and tap Add Contact.
By default, at least one alternate contact number should be added.
- To remove the alternate contacts, in the Update Alternate Contacts screen, tap the (X) multiplication sign available in front of the contact.