To add the apps to safe apps list:
- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- On Dashboard, tap SafePe. The Protected Apps list is displayed.
- Tap the Manage Apps icon at the bottom of the screen.
- The Safe list, which includes the installed apps on your device, is displayed. Select the check box of the required app and add to SafePe.
- Tap Genuine Apps and then tap the app link that you want to download. You will be redirected to the Play store. After installing the apps, they are added to the Protected Apps list.