- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- Access Anti-Theft via either options:
- On Dashboard menu, tap Anti-Theft.
- Tap main menu > Settings > Anti-Theft.
- Ensure if Anti-Theft is enabled. If it is not enabled, tap Anti-Theft.
- In Anti-Theft screen, tap SIM Card Settings and configure the following options:
- Block on SIM Change: Enable this option if you want your device to be blocked as soon as untrusted SIM is changed.
- Notify on SIM Change: Enable this option if you want to send a notification on SIM change to the alternate contact numbers added to your block screen.
- Trusted SIM Cards: You can create a list of trusted SIM cards. Your device will not be blocked when you change a SIM card.
To add SIMs to the Trusted SIMs list, restart the phone with a new SIM and add the SIM to the Trusted SIMs list when prompted.