- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- Follow either options to enable Anti-Theft: On Dashboard menu, tap Anti-Theft. On Confirmation dialog, tap Yes. Tap the main menu > Settings > Anti-Theft. On dashboard, tap security shield. In Security Measures list, select the Anti-Theft check box. After enabling the Anti-Theft option, the Set PIN screen is displayed.
- Enter New PIN, Re-enter New PIN, and then tap Save. If you have already set the PIN through the other options, the Add From Contacts screen is displayed.
- Tap Add from Contacts to add the alternate contacts. You can set upto two alternate contact numbers. Select the contact from the device contacts or phonebook, and then tap Add.
Note: After adding the alternate contacts on the devices with OS 6.0 and later versions, you must grant all the permissions to enable the Anti-Theft option.
- Tap Next, and then tap Done. The Anti-Theft option is enabled.