- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- Tap main menu > Settings > General.
- Select the Application Statistics check box to enable it.
- Download User Manual
- Getting Started
- Reactivation & Renewal
- Security Shield
- Excellent Features
- How to view the data usage for an app?
- How to increase the device performance?
- How to lock an application through AppLock?
- How to avoid locking of any app or unlock the locked app?
- How to view detected threats through Quick Scan?
- How to protect the devices from fraudulent and infected websites?
- Why to scramble keyboard?
- How to allow certain websites from blocked website categories?
- How to block access to websites or categories?
- Safe Financial Transactions
- Anti-Theft Protection
- How to activate or enable the anti-theft feature?
- How to access Anti-Theft through Fingerprint?
- How to track the lost device?
- How can I change the content of the block screen of my device?
- How can I update or remove the alternate contact numbers for my blocked device screen?
- How to unblock the blocked screen of your device?
- SIM Cards
- Block Calls
- Data Protection
- Rewards points
- About QHMS
- Product purchase
- Activity Logs and Threat Detected
- How to set or change the PIN for QHMS?
- How to enable Application Statistics?
- How to block or restrict uninstallation of QHMS from your device?
- How to scan the apps before installation or even before downloading them?
- How to schedule the scan?
- How to increase device performance (optimize)?
- How to boost device speed?
- How should I detect unsecure Wi-Fi?
- Remote Device Management/Manage Through Web