This feature helps you turn proxy support on, set proxy type, configure IP address, and port of the proxy for using Internet connection. If you are using a proxy server on your network, or Socks Version 4 & 5 network, you need to enter the IP address (or domain name) and port of the proxy, SOCKS V4 & SOCKS V5 server in the Internet settings. If you configure the Internet Settings, you have to enter your user name and password credentials.
The following Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced modules require access to the Internet and may depend on the settings configured.
- Registration Wizard
- Quick Update
Configuring Internet Settings
- Open Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced.
- On the left pane, click Settings and then click Internet Settings.
- Click Internet Settings and select Enable proxy settings.
The proxy type, server, port, and user credentials text boxes are activated.
- In Type list, select the proxy type from HTTP, SOCKS V4, SOCKS V5 based on your preference.
- In the Server text box, enter the IP address of the proxy server or domain.
- In the Port text box, enter the port number of the proxy server.
Port number is set as 80 for HTTP and 1080 for SOCKS V4, SOCKS V5 by default.
- Enter your user name and password credentials.
- To save your settings, click Save Changes.