This feature allows you to import and export the settings of Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced features. If you need re-installation or have multiple computers and want the same settings, you can simply export the settings configured on your current computer and easily import them on the computers. Both the default settings and the settings made by you can be exported.
Importing and Exporting the Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced Settings
To import or export the Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced settings, follow these steps:
- Open Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced.
- On the left pane, click Settings and then click the Import or Export tab.
- Import: Helps you import the settings from a .dat file.
While you import the settings, a caution This will overwrite all settings that you have configured. appears. To confirm importing, click Yes.
- Export: Helps you export the current settings to a .dat file.
- The settings can be imported from the same product flavor and the same version only. For example, the settings of Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro version Advanced 19.00 can be imported to Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced version 19.00 only.
- The settings of Scheduled Scans and Password Protection cannot be exported or imported