Most of the programs store the list of recently opened files in their internal format to help you open them again for quick access. If a system is used by more than one user, the user’s privacy may be compromised. Track Cleaner helps you remove all the tracks of such most recently used (MRU) programs and prevent privacy breach.
Using Track Cleaner
To use Track Cleaner, follow these steps:
- Open Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced.
- On the left pane, click Performance and then click Track Cleaner.
The Track Cleaner screen appears. This displays a list of all the programs opened recently.
- Select the programs whose traces you want to remove or select Check All to select all the programs in the list.
- To initiate cleaning, click Start Cleaning.
- To close the Track Cleaner window, click Close.