Malicious programs that lock the screen preventing access to your computer are known as screen lockers. With Screen Locker Protection, you can create a short-cut key combination to initiate a clean-up of your computer and remove such malicious programs. By pressing the short-cut key, you can initiate cleaning up of your computer and remove the malicious program.
Configuring Screen Locker Protection
- Open Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced.
- On the left pane, click Privacy and then click Screen Locker Protection.
- To enable Screen Locker Protection, select Protect from screen lockers. By default, this option is selected.
- Select an alphabet from the drop-down list to create a short-cut combination with Ctrl+Alt+Shift. Here A is selected by default.
- Click Save Changes.
– You have to restart your computer at least once after you install the product to activate this feature.
– Screen Locker Protection is not available in Quick Heal AntiVirus Server Edition.