Supported POP3 email clients
Quick Heal antivirus supports the following email clients.
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.5 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and later
- Netscape Messenger 4 and later
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Windows Mail
- The Email Protection feature does not support encrypted email connections that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Feature specific compatibility
- Browser Sandbox
- Screen Locker Protection
- Quick Heal Self Protection
Microsoft System Restore will not work if Quick Heal Self Protection is enabled. Before performing System Restore, it is recommended to turn Quick Heal Self Protection off. To turn Quick Heal Self Protection off, follow these steps:
- Schedule Scan and Password Protection settings will not be exported when you export it to a file. These settings have to be configured manually after re-installation.
- Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit is not supported on 64-bit operating systems.
- Quick Heal Remote Device Management
- Installation of WinPKFilter (Windows Packet Filter) is not recommended if Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced is already installed on your computer. Installing WinPKFilter on the same machine may result in improper functioning of Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced.
- An interoperability issue with WinGate Proxy Server may cause system to crash with Blue Screen Error or BSOD if WinGate Proxy Server is installed after Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced installation. It is recommended to install WinGate Proxy Server before Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Advanced installation to avoid the interoperability issue.