You can create a list of file extensions that you want to exclude from Virus Protection. It is advisable that you exclude only the trusted file extensions. Virus Protection will not scan the listed file extensions and concentrate only on those files that are prone to malicious behavior.
Creating Exclusion List
- Open Quick Heal Internet Security Essentials.
- On the left pane, click Protection and then click Scan Settings.
- On the Scan Settings screen, click Exclude File Extensions.
- In the Add text box, enter the file extension and then click Add.
If the added extension is incorrect, select the extension in the list and click Remove to remove it.
- To save the list, click OK.