You can register/activate Quick Heal AntiVirus Server Edition online, offline, or through SMS as per your convenience. Select one of the following options that suits you best.
- Registering online: Prefer this method if the computer on which you have installed the antivirus has Internet connection.
- Registering offline: Prefer this method if the computer on which you have installed the antivirus has no Internet connection. You need to generate an activation key and then you can register the antivirus.
- Registering through SMS: Prefer this method only if you are based in India.
Note: The options to register Quick Heal offline and through SMS appear only if you are not connected to the Internet.
Registering Quick Heal Online
To register Quick Heal AntiVirus Server Edition online, follow these steps.
- If you are on the registration screen, you need to confirm whether you have a product key.
If you do not have a product key, click No.
A trial version of Quick Heal is installed on your computer.
Enter your name, email address, contact number, country name, state, and city. Click Continue.
If you have a product key, click Yes.
Tip: If you are registering later, open Quick Heal antivirus. On the left pane, click Status and then click the Register Now button.
The Registration Information page appears.
- On the Registration Information page, enter the Product Key and Dealer Code. All asterisk fields are mandatory to fill. Click Register Now.
On the next screen, enter your Name, Email Address, Contact Number, Country, State, and City. Click Continue.
A summary of the information that you entered appears. Click Register.
Quick Heal AntiVirus Server Edition is registered on your computer successfully. The expiry date of your license is displayed.
- To close the screen, click Finish.
Note: On completion of the registration of Quick Heal AntiVirus Server Edition, you are prompted to create an account with Quick Heal RDM. This tool allows you to manage your device remotely. To know about how to create an account with Quick Heal RDM, see
Remotely Manage Quick Heal