While visiting a banking website, you can become prey to a fake banking website or when you type your credentials, the information can be phished to a fraudster. As a result, you may lose your money.
Safe Banking shields you from all possible situations where your identity or credentials can be compromised.
Safe Banking launches your entire banking session in a secure environment that protects your vital data.
Safe Banking has the following features:
- Browser is launched in an isolated environment to prevent zero-day malware from infecting the computer.
- Your banking activity is isolated from the Internet threats.
- All types of keystroke recording tools are blocked to safeguard against key logging of confidential data.
- Employs secure DNS to prevent hacking attacks.
- Ensures that you visit only verified and secured websites.
To work in the Safe Banking environment, follow these steps:
- Setting Safe Banking: Configure Safe banking as given below.
- Launching Safe Banking: Access Safe Banking through System Tray or Desktop Shortcut
i. Setting Safe Banking
You can use the Safe Banking feature with the default settings. You may also configure the Safe Banking feature for enhanced security according to your requirement.
- Open Quick Heal Internet Security.
- On the left pane, navigate to Protection > Safe Banking and then click Safe Banking.
- On Safe Banking screen, Select the options as required:
- Protect against DNS based attacks: Select this option to protect your system from visiting fraudulent websites. You may select a DNS network from the given DNS list or provide an alternate ID. The network connection will be established through the configured network only.
- Provide your ID
Provide the IP address of your preferred DNS service provider or select from the list.
- Select from list: Select from the default IP provided in the drop-down
- Provide alternate ID: Provide the IP address of alternate preferred DNS service provider.
- Default: Click Default to restore the default DNS IP address.
- To save your settings, click Save.