The Help/Support option allows to take advantage of our support facilities.
To go to Help, follow these steps:
- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- Tap the Setting menu and tap Help/Support.
- Help includes the following options.
Live Chat: To get technical support or answers to your issues by speaking with our technical experts.
Web Support: If you have a query and want to submit a ticket, you can visit our Web Support system. Our experts will revert to you with an appropriate answer.
Support Center: You can call us at the following numbers.
- Toll Free number: 1800-121-7377
- Toll Number: 7030067377
- WhatsApp No.: +91 7030067377
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM IST (Indian Standard time).
- Sunday: 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM (IST).
- Email: email@example.com
- For more details on support, check at https://www.quickheal.co.in/support
Online Help: This includes the online help of the Quick Heal app.
FAQs: Includes a number of frequently asked questions (FAQ) that offer solutions to several queries and issues.
Enable Debug Logs:
If you face any issue with the application and want to share its logs, capture 4-5 screenshots showing the issue and then select the Setting menu > Help/Support > Enable Debug Logs and tap Share Logs. The files/images will be sent to the Quick Heal support team, who will reply you with a solution.