Web Security blocks infected and fraudulent websites on the browser. It protects your device from all the infected websites when you connect to the Internet and keeps you safe from any kind of malware and websites that try to steal your valuable data such as bank details, user credentials, social security information, and passwords.
Configuring Web Security
To configure Web Security, follow these steps:
- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- On Dashboard, tap Web Security.
- On the Web Security screen, select the Web Security check box to get complete protection from the infected and fraudulent websites.
- To enable Web Security on the device, you must grant permissions.
- Web Security may not support any beta versions of the browsers.