The Intruder feature helps to capture the image if any unauthorized person who tries to access your device without your knowledge or permission. If someone enters a wrong password two times consecutively to unlock your device, such a person is considered an intruder. The Intruder feature will capture the snapshots of the person using the front and rear cameras along with date, time, and the location of the intruder. It will send an email to the configured email address with all these details. This helps you to track your device in case it is lost or stolen.
- If your device does not have a front camera, no image can be captured.
- Intruder is a premium feature and is available in Quick Heal Total Security.
To enable Intruder, follow these steps.
- Open Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- On Dashboard, tap Intruder.
- Select Capture Intruder’s Selfie to enable this feature.
- To set an email address, select the Enable Email Address option and then add an email address. You can edit the email address whenever you prefer.