This feature helps you protect your system from threats such as spyware, adware, keyloggers, and riskware while you are connected to the Internet.
Configuring Malware Protection
To configure Malware Protection, follow these steps:
- Open Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro.
- On the left pane, click Protection and then click Malware Protection. Turn Malware Protection on.
Malware Protection is enabled.
- To set further security measures for malware protection, click anywhere on Malware Protection and then set the following options.
- Enable Adware detection: If you want to detect any adware, select this option. If you enable this option, further actions to be performed are displayed.
- Select action to be performed when adware is found: Select one of the following actions to be performed when any adware is detected – Prompt, Repair, Skip.
|Prompt||If you select this option, a message will appear when an adware is detected. The message will display the following options:
|Repair||Select this option if you want to repair a file. If an adware is found in a file during scan, the file is repaired. If the file cannot be repaired, it is quarantined and will be cleaned in the next Boot Time Scan.|
|Skip||Select this option if you want to take no action on a file.|